Welcome to Dubbelde Consulting Services, LLC. I specialize in structural and architectural precast concrete installation quality control. I work with precast erectors, precast producers, general contractors, construction managers, engineers, and architects to insure their precast projects meet the highest quality standards.
As a member of the Precast/Pre-stressed Concrete Institute and The Associated General Contractors of America, I’m committed to insuring that your precast concrete construction projects are held to the demanding standards of PCI, you, and your customers. For nearly a decade I’ve been devoted to high quality, high performance precast concrete construction projects. I started off with East Texas Precast as a Project Coordinator, working onsite to insure that my projects met the strict standards of the customer. A year-and-half later, as a result of my dedication to outstanding customer service and excellent project management skills, I earned a promotion to Operations Manager of Gulf Coast Precast Erectors. Since 2010, I’ve served as an external field auditor, helping precast erectors meet their requirement for PCI’s Qualified or Certified Erector.
- PCI Certified Field Auditor
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety and Health Certified
- CICB Qualified Rigging Inspector
- Member of PCI and AGC
- Third-party precast concrete installation quality control inspector
- Expert advice on precast concrete construction project expectations
- Expert advice on becoming a precast erector
- Committed to outstanding customer service